Tuesday, July 5, 2011

2day im so 'CUTE'!!!!!!
a big LOL 4 myself..==
d story begins.................................................................
i decided 2 send my photocopy result 2 jpa..
after i bought an envelope (which hv no gum on it) and photocopied my result slip,
i told my sis : "eiii, hw oo??i don hv gum..hw can i stick d opening??????"
so i planned 2 go bbek 1st then send it during night..
then, v go 2 ate iglool..
suddenly i think of.......................HOW CAN I SEND LETTER WITHOUT STAMP?????
hahahaha..2 long x send letter liaw..stupiak~
later that i went 2 buy stamp..unfortunately, 'student' no longer sel stamp..
bo bian, i terpaksa send it using pos laju..
conclusion: a piece of paper = rm8.27
pokkai~

1 comment:

  1. don write pokkai... it means f**k in cantonese... xDD i lol-ed at the pokkai word... lol

    ReplyDelete