Wednesday, June 12, 2013

8th said: "never tell others your problem..20% do not care..another 80% are glad that u have it."

at least i still gt few % that will care..they do care..

cried?
cant believe it..the words are jz too sharp for me maybe..
i never knw tat i take frenship so damn seriously..

im a failed fren..
im complaining others..
im selfish..
im rude..
bt lies never present..

plz unfren me..
pretending to fren wit me wit full of hatred for so long?
never expect it seriously..
u r hating me until tis extend??
why dun u show it to me?
i will go away..
enough is enough..

for my other frenz, tel me if u dun like me..correct me..
im willing to change if you worth it..
u never tell, i never knw..
u tell, i knw, i change..
we made fren..

complaining or sometimes call gossiping is a bad habit..
i had it..
bt i never keep them in heart and hating others..
talking or revealing is a therapeutic way..

dear frenz, sori for making so many ears to suffer..
sincerely..
u never tell, i tot u r willing to be my 'dustbin'..

but onward,
no more tis bad habit except wit my family..
plz stop me if u find tat im starting picking up tis habit in the future..
im not capable to lost any of you anymore..

to the only you,
i reali need you to just sit by my side..im crying and you are asking nth..
will u?


No comments:

Post a Comment