Friday, May 24, 2013

Girl's 6th said: "Good girls love bad boys~"


well maybe not so much that. Mostly it's just "Nice guys finish last."

but for me, yes..it is appropriate for me..
although im not gud..

too nerdy seem like going to irritate me way too much~
of course it doesn't mean tat i wil take a guy who wil abuse me~
(bcz everytime i said i like bad guy, they all replied me 'oh!u like to be abused?!')

one last time i restated!
my bad guy not equal to an abusive guy~

bad guy is always the 1st to attract my attention..
talking to bad guy is nice and interesting..
my heartbeat wil increase bcz their replies are unpredictable..
if there is some more sense of humors, i wil jz laugh n laugh n laugh..
they are way too cute for me..

luckily, non of my fren like bad guy..
hoeyay!!!
i can play happily wit them by myself..LOL

next post (after 31st of may), i wil describe about characteristics of my bad guy~(according to mee2's dictionary)

p/s: nw im going to explore about my dementia~stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment