Friday, September 3, 2010

tired bt hapi~

haha..2day act v promised our 2nd yr seniors 2 go outing 2gede de..bt...............v r LATE!! huh..
so they go 2 green box without us..kolian dao~~~~
then v explore sungei wang n times square..v oso went 4 d movie "piranha"..act x 1 2 watch cz x hv d mood..bt due 2 my inner afraidness of tat emo class rep, I WATCHED..very fei lo..haih haih..bt honestly, i gt watched tis piranha b4..d story line quite same..mayb is d same 1 ne..anyway~~
due 2 my HIGH determination 2 buy a spiderman soft toy 2 ah wei, yern2, hooi n i went bek 2 sungei wang 2 once again look for my spiderman..haha..
tired dao v went 2 rest at kfc..haha..eating my favourite popcorn chicken..haha..n bought a t-shirt 2~~hehe..say dao very gud tat wana choose presents 2 my family..bt lastly ended wit buying "present" 2 myself..haha..nvm la..since i gt "work hard" a little bit in my 1st yr 1st mid sem~hahaha..
ahh~4gt 2 mention tat v oso ate at d gasoline~fish chip ther quite tasty la..woo~~~tat place oso very interesting..haha..at d same time playing wit d rabbit pig( in d movie "u r bful" ) bought by choon yik 4 his sis~cute dao~~~~~i like it very maci~~~
then bout 9pm, v went bek 2 ktsn by taking monorail lo..at 1st, v were shocked cz THER WAS NO TAXI..bt luckily ther were~phew~~~~when v reached kt, so MANY taxis dropping ukm students at d guard house..proven tat 100% student in ukm wil outing right after exam..haha..
at last, tat is nw, eating a HARD poppia frm choon yik n su quan..hard bt warm~hehe..10s~
tats o la..2molo wil go 2 malacca at 6.30am..hope tat myself wil hv a safe n enjoyable journey..

ONE ROAD SMOOTH WIND~

skei n pineapple~wait 4 me!! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment