Sunday, August 22, 2010

榕树下~

tis morning i ordered ban mee frm 榕树下 as my brunch~(wake up at 11.45am~hehe)
d taste stil okie nia lo..x very tasty bt oso x very x tasty~lol..bt rm4.3 is quite exp 4 me la..
then i wrote my perancangan mingguan 4 my 6th week~reali no idea at all~
at tis time, my winamp play d song 爸爸的草鞋~so touched~
suddenly i think of my father, he did so much 4 me b4..i stil remember tat i cried when i saw my father helped me 2 buy pail, hangers, clippers n stuff like tat during d registration day at labuan matriculation college~he even went 2 da-bao 4 me at d cafeteria alto he dono wher is d cafe located in d college..he was willing 2 ask n walk 2 5 d cafe 4 quite a long period..d food he da-bao"ed" r so much seem like he scared tat i wil b very very very hungry at tat time..then when my parents wana leave, my father suddenly touched my head n said "要乖啊..要努力读书~"..tat time reali beh tahan liaw..so wish 2 cry out loud n go bek wit them 2 skei~then after they leave, watching their backside view made me once again cried~
i feel like wana cry nw 2~duh~~~~~~
tats y i owes remind myself tat i mz
study hard,
study smart, study liak!!!!!
so tat i wil x disappoint n embarrass my bloved father..
I LOVE U~FATHER~~

FAMILY = Father And Mother I Love You

2 comments:

  1. mee mee arr.. when u start blogging arr?? hoho!!
    i miss my family too.. feeling want to go back to SARIKEI nw~~ T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..recently~~ ^^
    i miss my family very very much oo..
    my skei~my pineapple~

    ReplyDelete